[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue May 27 18:07:23 EDT 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Zyman, Andy wrote:

> nope. Politicians created laws which prevented offshoring %) lawyers. And
> lawyers promised to protect dirty a$$$ of politicians.....

Oh help. We are going to go at it again (and I've been guilty). Before we
get into the 200 line posts of assertions without confirmation, with the
attendant 2 line witty reparte attached, could this thread wander off to
the other ale list which was set up just for such?? (Is that list still
available??)

Guess I should really decide to learn some mail filtering tricks...

<<bandwidth saving snip>>