[ale] video card recommendation

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue May 27 17:08:42 EDT 2003

Nonsense.

I play RTCW and Q3A regularly and my uptime is currently at 65 days. I
have a GeForce 2, and the only reason I rebooted last time was a kernel
recompile.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 27 May 2003 15:01:41 -0500