[ale] [OT] Small Business Friendly Site

AMIT AGRAWAL amitag at uga.edu
Sat May 24 13:57:03 EDT 2003

Try Hypermart.net. There are many similar sites which are based on the
same principle that "Every businessman doesn't need to be a programmer".
They provide a marketplace, an electronic payment system and support
besides taking care of advertising. Alternatively for advertising you
can also enter into adclub.com. They have a variety of plans.

Most of these buisness marketplaces have a variety of ready made scripts
with samples, so all you have to do is know some HTML. If you don't,
then get some kid to set up this site for you for a hundred dollars.

THere are a couple of thers but I don't exactly remember.

hope this helps
Amit