[ale] quick, simple backup

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri May 23 14:48:50 EDT 2003

Don't cook it too long as it will stink and I mean STINK but it is cool
to watch.  Out of a conservative estimate of 100CDs (atleast 60 AOL) in
the last couple years I havent' damaged any microwaves or myself
(atleast not this way :> )

Be careful though, there's always gonna be that one time...

Robert

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):