[ale] RE: OT: Good Deal (lance crocker)

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Mon May 19 11:37:59 EDT 2003

>Message: 2
>From: "lance crocker" <jnlc at bellsouth.net>
>To: <ale at ale.org>
>Subject: RE: [ale] OT: Good Deal
>Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 17:31:13 -0400
>
>I really like TDK, Plextor, LG, and Lite-on. I have a TDK drive in my system
>and have had no problems at all.
>
>Lance

I've got a Buslink (rebranded Liteon) 48x12x48 CD-RW drive in my Linux Box at work and a Liteon 40x12x48 CD-RW in my Windoze XP system at home.

Very nice drives, never had a bit of trouble out of them.

Another good brand is Yamaha but they aren't cheap.

On the Phillips CD-RW topic I briefly had a HP (rebranded Phillips) 2x2x6 CD-RW drive about 2 years or so ago. I had nothing but trouble out of that sorry pile of crud.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com

1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404

Assistant System Administrator

Turbo Logistics