[ale] OT: mac *os 8/9* palmpilot conduit

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Thu May 15 09:43:12 EDT 2003

We need to be able to sync our web app with a Palm connected to a Mac.

We're attempting to use  c++ conduit development kit and xerces xml libraries
(compiler is codewarrior) on mac os 9 (tho 8 would be better...we can't
use X because of other contstraints).

Can it even be done?? If anybody has experience doing this, I would be
eternally indebted if you'd contact me.  If anyone knows that it can't in
fact be done, I would also be very grateful to know that so we can stop
wasting time. :)

Thanks
jenn