[ale] Why SCO executives should be lined up and shot...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 15 08:35:11 EDT 2003

John Wells wrote:
> Found this post on /. about SCO sending out letters to commercial users of
> Linux warning them that they could be held liable for using Linux.

I see this like the bad guy who's falling off the cliff.  In a last
desperate attempt, knowing he's doomed, he grabs for the good guy, in
order to try and take him down with him.

Just like in the movies, the scene ends with the good guy looking over
the edge at the bad guy's body lifeless at the bottom.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...