[ale] Why SCO executives should be lined up and shot...

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 08:17:44 EDT 2003

I wonder how much Bill Gates paid SCO to do this.

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 07:56, John Wells wrote:

Found this post on /. about SCO sending out letters to commercial users of
Linux warning them that they could be held liable for using Linux.

This is a Microsoft-ian veiled threat, and it's a shame that it comes at a
time when companies were starting to take Linux seriously.  I believe
SCO's actions, while in all likelihood legally unsuccessful, will have far
reaching and very negative effects on open source software.  . They even
reference the music industry as a role model.

Put on the waders, boys, the FUD is getting deep in here.

http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/03/05/14/2053236.shtml?tid=163