[ale] Kudos to Earthlink (spammer arrested)

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 15 00:10:12 EDT 2003

Actually, I am thinking he is simply saying that we all should have the right
to have software that can be used in unlawful/lawful ways. He is not
supporting crime, just rejecting software censorship.

Drew

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 05:21 pm, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Cry all you want, this is not an issue of Liberty, but rather of Privacy.
> Do spammers have the right to use your private personal info in their
> efforts to send SPAM to others.  In this incident it appears the NYC AG has
> determined that identify theft is illegal and intends to prosecute.  Good
> for Earthlink for pushing this, good for NYC for pursuing it.
>
> -Jim P.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com