[ale] OT: online banking hack

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 20:11:28 EDT 2003

> Well, sure, but this kind of thing is covered under existing statutes on
> bank
> fraud. I don't think you could say the same thing about penis
> enlargement
> spam.
yea but hasnt a company allready sued someone and won over the fact they
were sending penis spam and used like a large chunk of bandwidth
soliciting to people that didnt want it only? without bank fraud and such?
i thought someone was busted under spam only. maybe im not understanding
the statement :-p... man im surprised tho that yahoo complaining about not
enough bandwidth (in thier yahoo.groups) is still passing along spam!
sheesh. and record numbers of it too, i get more spam from BS stuff in my
bulk folder than i get good email from ale, and gentoo-user combined! and
gentoo sends a lotta email let me tell ya! not to mention the bulk mail
takes up soo much space! damn they could eliminate like 3/4ths thier load
by banning spam at the door instead of passing it around!