[ale] Frys opening in Duluth

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Wed May 14 16:45:54 EDT 2003

Common practice in a lot of stores. When I worked at Sears Hardware, I
got the highest commission percentage on the maintenance agreements. I
think new credit card apps came in second. Companies know that most
people will plop down the money and promptly forget about the agreement.
The moral of the story is to either NEVER buy the things or (like I did
with a CD player) bring it in all the time and get your money's worth
out of the agreement.
--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager