[ale] linksys router web interface and Mozilla

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Mon May 12 23:18:29 EDT 2003

Picked up a linksys WAP router/pc-card combo over the weekend.  Turned out
with a rebate to be cheaper than buying to cards (a sale).

I'm now using the router as if it were a wireless card (only one NIC
attached physically from a machine that I have a freeswan gateway
configured.

Problem is, most of the configuration utility on the router doesn't seem
to work with Mozilla (some of it does, much of it doesn't)...anyone else
see this?  Will a firmware upgrade fix it?  I really hate having to reboot
to XP for anything non-trivial in the config.

Thanks,
John