[ale] spam

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon May 12 09:00:27 EDT 2003

I'm curious as to why you say you got DSL via Bellsouth so you can use
the vpn.  Maybe I misunderstand that statement.  DSL through any
provider would provide the same functionality.  Or, are you saying you
got dsl to do the vpn, and it just so happens that it was Bellsouth you
got it with?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...