[ale] Earthlink Spam protection

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Sun May 11 15:24:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003 21:59:46 -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:

>On
>my network, I use named and it caches from the root name servers.
>I no longer use my ISP's servers.  I've even forgotten their
>IP addrs.

Ditto here.  I've done it so long that I had no idea that Mindspring's
DNS ever went down.  Plus, I have an internal-use-only version of my
zone installed, so I don't have to muck with hosts files for naming the
internal machines.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net      | The attempt to legislatively