[ale] going to apt-rpm

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri May 9 16:19:44 EDT 2003

You can follow directions here:

http://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/
http://apt4rpm.sourceforge.net/

The first is Red Hat specific, but it should work on Mandrake as well.

You will need to find Mandrake apt servers, however, or create your own.

Welcome to the world of apt.  apt-get for rpm is the best thing that ever
happened to rpm-based systems.  All the benefits of rpm with the ease of
apt!

John