[ale] Sigh ....

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 8 11:57:20 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 10:03:05PM -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
[snip!]
> To view inbox:
> $ mutt
>
> To view ale:
> $ mutt -f ale
>
> To view ebay:
> $ mutt -f Ebay
>
> You get the picture.  Can I somehow do all this from within
> on mutt sesion with ease.  Maybe see a tree of all my mailbox files?

Err, use the 'C' key to change mailboxes.  If you use the "mailboxes"
command in your .muttrc, mutt will check all your mailboxes for new
mail and inform you when new mail arrives.  You can also cycle between
mailboxes with new mail by hitting the space bar (from the change
mailboxes menu).  See the mutt manual for more info.

Jason

[contents of entire thread snipped]

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9