[linux_general] Re: [ale] Earthlink Spam protection

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Thu May 8 00:12:28 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 21:59, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> I'm usining spamassasin to do all my mail.  Works better than
> anything I've had in the past.

spamassasin... It's a great program. However, about 3 months ago, I ran
across POPfile and after using it for about a week I was hooked on it.
I'm not saying it's for everybody or for corporate mail networks (Where
spamassasin both rocks and rules). But, for personal use, it's great.
It's easy to set up, it's trainable and you can use it for a lot more
than hosing down spam.

Best

M. Dickens