[ale] Duplicating a CD

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed May 7 22:57:52 EDT 2003

Yeah, I just found it nifty that it comes up on the first results page at
http://www.google.com/linux?q=cdrdao+copy+multi+session

On Wed, 7 May 2003 23:07:25 -0400
Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 10:44:37PM -0400, James Sumners wrote:
> > Oh, and look what I found: http://www.ale.org/talks/cdburning.pdf
>

> Amzaing, a talk I gave 2+ years ago still out there. It talks mostly
> about using cdrecord.  I do not think I discussed anything in regards
> to audio

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted.

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59