[ale] ALE-NE Leadership meeting

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Wed May 7 17:50:09 EDT 2003

A few of us have decided to take on leadership roles for ALE-NE.  We
are
going to meet at Cracker Barrel in Suwanee.  Everybody who would like
join us is welcome and we do encourage others to come.

We are going to meet this Thursday night (5/8/2003) at 6:30PM.  Please
send me an email to let me know you are coming and I will try and make
sure we have a table set for us.

We are going to discuss the meeting format (same as ALE-Central?) and
future speakers and/or topics of interest.

e^deltacom has been very helpful and will assist in any way they can
for
the meetings.  Some things done already: providing wireless internet
access during the meetings, provided a server to do an install of
RedHat9 on, and a tour of their facilities.  They have access to lots
of
different technologies and are willing to show them at meetings.
e^deltacom has also voluteered space and bandwidth to do an installfest
(no date set yet).

Directions to CB (courtesy of
http://cracker.where2getit.com/directions.cfm?storeid=146):

  From I-85 take exit #111. Turn east onto Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road.
Take the first right onto Gwinco Blvd. Turn west into Cracker Barrel
parking lot.

Cracker Barrel - Suwanee, GA
75 Gwinco Blvd.
Suwanee, GA