[ale] FW: Job openings in Boston

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Tue May 6 18:31:33 EDT 2003

With the bleak job picture in Atlanta, some of you may be ready for a
change of scenery.  Anyone is welcome to ask me about this company and
its people as I have known and worked with Mike O'Shaughnessy for many
years.  He is a very sharp Linux and hardware guy.  I also enjoyed working
for his boss, Tom Bishop, many years ago.  These are good people developing
a very impressive product.

--Bob Toxen
bob at verysecurelinux.com

----- Forwarded message from moshaughnessy at quarrytech.com -----