[ale] laptop with dual monitor

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon May 5 09:31:27 EDT 2003

There's quite a bit of support for the dual head on ati and nvidia
cards.  You'll need to do the research though, and realize that often
the card in the laptop is a variation of the one you get in a desktop.

Nvidia has support through proprietary drivers, ati through the the
gatos project.  Check out:

http://gatos.sourceforge.net/

for more info on gatos.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net