[ale] Please remove lzamora at outpostsentinel.com

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun May 4 23:32:56 EDT 2003

This has nothing to do with the 'reply to list'.  All this was was a
FU that I did when trying to implement a autoresponder and failed to
notice that there was a case that an endless loop could develop.

If I was not monitoring the autoresponder via email alerts to me whenever
it executed, it may be possible that by now (11:30pm) there could have
been 1000's of these messages spewed out to ALE.  then mean responses from
individuals on the list would only have made the problem even worst.  I caught
this after about 13 messages were sent.

Chris