[ale] Multiple ethernet cards on same network

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Mar 26 23:09:49 EST 2003

OpenBSD supports bridging via pf, as well as redirection, nat, and bandwidth
throttling.  I am currently using a transparent bridge where packets come in
through one nic and leave via the other.  In OpenBSD you could set a rule
that would allow packets to go out via one unless you needed them to go out
via the other one.  I am guessing that you could use iptables to set this up
in Linux.

Greg