[ale] Klez virus

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 31 11:42:03 EST 2003

I am not very good at decyphering header data.
Can anyone tell me where this little goodie
_might_ have come from?
Obviously enough, the attachments have not been
made part of this message.  I say that with
the near certainty that the attachments are,
indeed, the virus.

Sean

PS the "From:" line is obviously spoofed as that
individual wouldn't have a clue about creating
a anti-virus virus.
- ------------------- <copied material follows> -----------------