[ale] Pine, sendmail, fetchmail problems help request continued

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Fri Mar 28 04:43:56 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 19:48, Joe wrote:
> Jason Day <jasonday at worldnet.att.net> writes:
>
> > It really looks like your MDA (not sendmail) has a problem with the
> > capital "J".
>
> I Think you're right. I had this same problem a few months back
> (IIRC); changing my user name from "Joe" to "joe" fixed things
> right up.

I was afraid of this.  Is is possible to remane a user rather than
creating a new home and installing and setting up the programs
there????  A little short on drive space and looking for the easy way
out of this.  Any gothcha's I would need to look out for?

TIA,

jim Seymour (formerly known as Jim Seymour)