[ale] About Wireless Connectivity

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Thu Mar 27 17:11:05 EST 2003

not without spending some decent money on a powerful antenna.  think of it this way, if you can take the cordless phone out of your house, go over to his place, make a phone call with it that is really clear, then yes, you can share a wireless connection.

->
->Hi all,
->
->Since we're on this topic:  I don't know much about wireless
->stuff, since
->I've always done things wired.  However, my roommate and I
->are about to
->move out into separate apartments in the same complex.  The
->two places are
->a reasonable distance from one another; nonetheless, I was wondering
->whether we might be able to share a single cable internet
->connection over
->a network and thus save some money.  Anyone have any thoughts?
->
->Thanks,
->--George
->