[ale] Employment Anyone?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Mar 27 08:02:02 EST 2003

Agreed.  A weekly digest might have the desired effect, but I honestly
have no problem with folks sending it directly to the list.  It's not like
there has been an overwhelming amount of self-promotion/unemployment
announcements.

Rather than ale-unemployed, I think we need to have
ale-for-people-bitching-about-lots-of-stuff-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-linux.
   That, IMHO, would be much more effective at reducing list noise.

John