[ale] Sandisk

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Mar 26 09:31:20 EST 2003

What kind of problems?  I have scsi-generic, usb-storage and
scsi-emulation compiled in the kernel.  My /etc/auto.mnt has:

usbdrive        -fstype=vfat,uid=nomad,gid=users,umaks=022 :/dev/sda1

I CD to /mnt/usbdrive and it loads the vfs module and mounts the drive
just fine.

Robert

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):