[ale] Possible need for part-time Postgres/python person.

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Tue Mar 25 19:19:37 EST 2003

I have an existing client that I did a project for (conversion from Access to an Access/Postgres
system) that is starting to ask me to do a followup for. I don't have a complete scope yet but I may
want to outsource part of this to someone who is also willing to goto the client site (in Decatur) a
few times (the majority of the work will be at home/remote).

If you have to following skills and are interested in some part-time work then please send me a
resume detailing said experience and what kind of reimbursement you're looking for. Please send
the email to scherrey at speakeasy.net for now because the proteus-tech.com email is down right
now.

Skills:

	Postgres (7.3) under linux platform
	Postgres ODBC drivers under XP/2000
	Python under linux/win32 (also using the win32 COM compnents)
	Access 200x win32
	Cleans up nice for client site
	Would represent Proteus Technologies well.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey