[ale] Re: Help needed with pine, fetchmail, sendmail.

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Mon Mar 24 12:51:29 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 11:46, Jason Day wrote:

> As for sendmail, how are you configuring it?  Are you using M4, editing
> the sendmail.cf directly (shudder), or some other means?

The only editing to sendmail has been through a program called
"install-sendmail-5.5.".  It does use m4 though to configure sendmail. I
have read through the sendmail.cf several times and cannot find anything
that looks suspicious.  I will check the alternatives manual to see if
that sparks anything here.

TIA,

Jim Seymour