[ale] ALE-NW meeting...

Will webmaster at tinyminds.org
Fri Mar 21 14:03:21 EST 2003

Sorry to hear about the Leukemia. I hope things go ok with whatever
method of treatment she decides on.

I heard about last nights meeting, and unfortunately I was not able to
attend due to a meeting at church. May is going to be the first meeting
I am available for, and I hope to be there.

I wanted to talk with the members of ALE-NW about the possibility of an
installfest at KSU sometime this summer. Tinyminds.org would be very
interested in co-sponsoring this event.

If you guys think this is something that the ALE would like to do, let
me know.

Mark
http://www.tinyminds.org
(And thanks to everyone who visits the site!)