[ale] OT: Sun and IT jobs, more articles

Mike Millson mmillson at meritonlinesystems.com
Wed Mar 19 16:04:51 EST 2003

I would draw the line further back than Sun. This is what Sun is doing
to try to compete against M$'s monopoly. I don't like it, but what the
heck is Sun supposed to do when the government chooses to let M$ go scot
free and allows H1Bs? It is all in line w/ letting some big business
(M$, Enron, Haliburton, etc.) do whatever they want at the expense of
the American worker. It's a shame the lawsuit isn't against M$, as I'm
sure given their past abuse of contractors, they are guilty of this
practice as well.