[ale] Dial-Up ISP

Sunmeet Saluja sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Mar 16 22:20:20 EST 2003

Any suggestions on a cheap (<= $10)& reliable ISP with good UNIX/LINUX
support that I can use for dial-up??  I will mostly be using this
service in Atlanta metro area, but it'd be nice if this ISP had a
nationwide access numbers.  I'd prefer someone that doesn't make you
install funky customized browser and other proprietary software to be
able to dial-up.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Sunmeet
Sunmeet Saluja                                  Email: sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Computing & Networking Services
College of Computing (Rm 135)                   Phone: +1 (404)385-2893
Georgia Institute of Technology                 Fax:   +1 (404)894-9826