[ale] Links culled from meetings

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Fri Mar 14 12:26:22 EST 2003

Watching folks scribble down URLs at last night's ALE meeeting, it occurred
o me that this would be something machines do better. I thought there was
already an area in the TWiki for this, but didn't find it when I looked.

So, if folks will post the various URLs tossed out last night, w/ a line or
two saying what the URL was offered in response to, and what it leads to, I
would be happy to TWikify them--unless someone else would enjoy doing that
more.

Grady Harris
Emory University Hospital Branch Library
404-727-3090