[ale] OT: CSS confusion

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Thu Mar 13 09:47:25 EST 2003

Cool. Thanks.

I had a look at your page, and your CSS. I can't figure out what it is
you're asking. The page seems to render just fine, exactly as the CSS
dictates. What are you trying to accomplish? Where's the problem?

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:07:00 -0500