[ale] renaming the group

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 08:23:45 EST 2003

OHH OHH I GOT IT I GOT IT! PICK ME!

why dont we have 2 meetings on the same night!!! they can talk about
similiar or dissimimilar subjects and notes can be taken to give to the
rest of the group later ;) we can keep one mailing list and one website of
the current name and just label the meeting emails OT MEETING LIST which
we can discuss times and places subjects what not and i think that will
please everyone! we can then host as many gatherings as we want maintain
one easy mailing list stay in touch easy blah blah blah ;) nothing
changes! well except we have our own little "social" groups within the
group ;) altho if anythings gonna change we should also choose a more
suitable name, the current one isnt suitable considering we got the whole
world invalved ;) oh yea forgive my spelling, i suck :-p