[ale] renaming the group

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed Mar 12 14:00:14 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:15:55 -0500
Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote the following:

> I must say, even though I'm the guilty party that started all this by
> creating the ALE-NW meetings, I have concerns with the direction this
> thing is taking.

Geoffrey, I agree with you... In my original post, I stated that I was using the word "Chapter" for lack of a better discription. It was 1:30am in the morning when I responded to the thread. Anyway, I'm happy with "ALE meeting in NE Atlanta" or for that matter, whatever you want to call it.

I just want meetings that I can attend without driving 50 to 65 minutes. As far as some people on this list suggesting that others don't want to drive inside the paremeter: It's the distance, not the geographic location. If I lived inside the paremter or within 5 minutes of the paremeter, Emory or GT would work for me.  My time is stretched as it is and the only way I can make meetings is if they are within 30 to 35 minutes from my home.

Best regards

Marvin