[ale] ALE

Joe jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 12:36:54 EST 2003

tom hawks <tomhawks801 at yahoo.com> writes:

> One solution could be to find a location which is
> central to everyone in Atlanta. Emory is great for me
> since I live close by, but most people live OTP.

Right. Therefore there is no location which is *convenient*
to everyone in Atlanta. From almost everyone's perspective,
Emory is really inconvenient, because it involves putting
some tires on the car up on blocks in the front yard, and
driving it Inside The Perimeter (gulp).

For the name, just skip all the middle bits and go straight to:

ALE == "American Linux Enthusiasts".

Might step on some toes here and there :-)

Cheers,

-- Joe Knapka
(Not lost, El Paso, TX.)