[ale] ALE-South

trey tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Wed Mar 12 00:23:51 EST 2003

Okay, then I will pencil into my handy-dandy desk calendar and will
dutifully send out a reminder a week or so prior to the 3rd of April so
we can have flurried discussions about topics. Of course our topic has
to be so cool that all you Buford folks (or lost-in-Japan man) just WISH you'd
made the commute to balmy Fayettenam.

--Trey

P.S. The glgears comment was a frickin' joke!
P.P.S. Slackware-9.0-rc2... Shivers up me spine!

Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]