[ale] 3d modelers

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Mar 11 12:36:35 EST 2003

I am fairly sure he meant a program with which to create 3d models not watch
some spin.

The only one that I know of is the ever popular Blender:
http://www.blender.org/

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:17:29 -0500 (EST)
trey <tdarley at aiscomputers.com> wrote:

> glgears!!! ;-)
>
> --Trey
> +++--------------------------------------------------------------+++
>
> Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
> AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
> 165 Carnegie Place
> Fayetteville, GA 30214
> Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
> Mobile: 404.455.1516
>
> [Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
> construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted.

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59