[ale] ALE-NE

Louis Zamora lzamora at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 10 11:05:13 EST 2003

Brief update.

I spoke to Jim Johnson/Edeltacom and he is just awaiting final approval for
us to meet on first Thursday of every month.

Perhaps we can start a thread on how to make the kickoff, Thursday, April
3rd, a whopping success. Count me in for a tub of root beers.

If somebody could take ownership of finding us a cool logo that would be way
cool (perhaps have a contest and vote on it the first night?).

If you have any concerns or questions, call me anytime.

Thanks,

Louie
678-779-7103 cell