[ale] mp3 player

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Mar 8 09:04:21 EST 2003

I took a Sony Vaio (p2-400ish) and put blackbox on it (liked the look)
and just xmms running on it.  It nfs mounted my MP3's from my fileserver
wehre I could update the files, play lists, etc.  As soon as I get
another laptop I'll be building another one like this, it was great.

Thus spake Stephen Turner (artic_knight at yahoo.com):