[ale] linux on pa-risc other then debian

Ray Knight audilover at atlantabroadband.com
Sat Mar 8 02:46:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 13:06, Geoffrey wrote:
> Anyone know if there's another distribution that has been ported to hp
> pa-risc other than debian??
>
> --

I don't believe so.  Debian is the only distribution that supports some
of the less used (popular) ports.  I contribute code to the m68k Mac
port, so I've had to learn how to use Debian.  I think the installer
sucks big time.  apt-get however, is great if you need to install a
package as it will handle all dependencies for you.

If you'd like some pointers on getting Debian installed, let me know.

Ray