[ale] OT:Atlanta Police make comp.risks!

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Fri Mar 7 16:47:09 EST 2003

Erm, Drew.. And this is relevant to the Atlanta Police discussion how?

I subscribe to ALE for Linux advice/knowledge, as well as updates on other
topics along the lines of the Atlanta Police Database.  (That's computer
related -- I'd heard as much by listening to Fox News & a disclosure on one
of the Atlanta News investigative team reports a while back)

If I wanted to be a part of the Iraqi debate, I would go into the Liberal
Community on Live Journal and start a fight.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Sincerely,
Jay