[ale] Quasi-OT: One for the true hackers

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Fri Mar 7 11:31:57 EST 2003

Wow. So far I haven't hacked my 20 gb Archos MM Jukebox. But I'm too
paranoid to go outside without full outside input from both ears, so it
mostly stays on the shelf hooked up to the stereo.

Talks just fine to a Debian 3.0 box running a 2.4.20 kernel -- plugged
it in and it Just Worked.

The link looks really interesting though. So far the worst part about
the Archos is that it won't play ogg files.

-- CHS

<<snip>>