[ale] ALE-NE

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Mar 6 12:38:40 EST 2003

There's an ALE-S forming, it looks like we stalled looking for a venue
though.

Can we get a volunteer to video capture any meeting recordings?  I'll
bring my cam corder (8mm tapes) to the ALE-S when we get it going and
deliver the tapes to someone.  Would be great to mpeg them and archive
for those wanting to see things.

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):

> Cool! So we now have ALE, ALE-NW, and ALE-NE. We need an ALE-S so we can
> have ALE every week!
>
> Just as long as we DON'T change the name to Metro Atlanta Linux
> Enthusiasts, MALE ;)
>
> We are going to need to further investigate the webcam broadcast of all
> of these meetings as that would be a terrific way to show offXXXX
> demonstrate the capabilities of Linux and affiliated toysXXXX
> components.
>
> On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 11:45, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> > I've got approval for a one-per-month location for ALE-NE.  E-Deltacom
> > will be sponsering the meeting space.

> James P. Kinney III          \Changing the mobile computing world/
> CEO & Director of Engineering \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC        \           at a time.          /
> 770-493-8244                    \.___________________________./
> http://www.localnetsolutions.com
>
> GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net