[ale] FW: THE INVADER... [OT]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Mar 5 22:31:31 EST 2003

<sardonic grin mode>

I can see what you mean about saving your friend from the confusion of Linux.

Fighting ghost typing viruses and reinstalling OS software and endlessly
downloading virus scanners and updates and decrypting the eXcrement Pile
interface and wondering when criminal monopolists are scanning you system or
capturing your private correspondence is all SOOOOO much easier to understand
than a modern, stable, secure, private Linux distro with Open Office and
Evolution or KDE mail.

<\sardonic grin mode>

peace
(after justice)