[ale] OT: Hard to find parts/material

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed Mar 5 10:32:51 EST 2003

Occasionally, I see posts in this group from people that are looking for hard to find parts for projects (At work or as a hobby). Anyway, I been using these people for a long time (In my case, for work...) to procure hard to find parts and materials. If they don't have it and they don't know who does, your probably not gonna find it:

http://www.smallparts.com/

If you have the bandwidth, download the on-line catalog (It's 30 something MB's). If not, you can browse thier on-line catalog. They have excellent service and they stock what they list on-line and in their catalog.