[ale] RH8.0: first impressions

mainwizard at vei.net mainwizard at vei.net
Mon Mar 3 16:40:54 EST 2003

1994 - started with SCO i386 and switched to Slackware in late 94/early 95. IIRC it was on 3 or 4 floppies and was version 0.9x or 1.x. I have been an off and on user ever since, either multi-boot with other OS's (M$ and warp) or networked. I use Linux mostly for server type stuff as I haven't had the motivation to get a real, working wine going for the games. Lazy SOB Syndrome.

Ed.