[ale] CRISIS -> boot/root floppy needed..........

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at flash.net
Mon Mar 3 13:53:02 EST 2003

So, am I interpreting this correctly to assume that all that is needed
when the boot floppy asks for a root floppy is to insert a floppy with
the initrd.img file on it that has the needed driver and hit <return>
and that the proper initrd.img is the one being used by my current kernel ?

Gratefully,
Courtney